Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fleece baby pants



I'm not giving up on sewing. Not really. Not for good. I was told to change the needle on my machine, and I'll try cleaning the fleece dust out the serger. Hopefully, that will do the trick.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the adorable fleece pants I actually finished. I forgot to take pictures before the baby shower, so the sweet mama e-mailed me a few. (Sorry they are not the greatest quality!)



You wouldn't guess such simple little things would be such a pain. I guess I still have a ton to learn!


I thought the pants looked a little plain, so I sewed a ribbon on the front to look like a drawstring tie. The ribbon matched some onesies I already had on hand perfectly.
In spite of my troubles, I will definitely try this pattern again.

No comments:

Post a Comment