Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

My name is Charity. I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 adorable, rambunctious, precocious, amazing little boys, ages 8, almost 4, and 19-months.
This is us!

I am also a part-time Paralegal student and just opened an Etsy shop (still very much a work in progress), so I'm pretty darn busy. Crafting only happens in the rare spare time that occasionally pops up when I'm not exhausted- hence the name "In Between the Crazy"- which doesn't happen as often as I'd like but I sure do enjoy it!

Here are a few of my favorite completed projects:

Diaper Changing Kits

Earrings
These are for sale in my Etsy shop. All of my earrings are nickel free.

I have about a dozen other things in the works that need to be done by Christmas, so stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment