Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Earrings

It's autumn time!  I LOVE the fall.  
Summer is awesome, but fall is is even better with the pretty colors, cooler weather, and pumpkins.
I made these fun earrings for the first time last year as gifts for my mom and a couple friends.
Now they're in my Etsy shop for everyone! 


These adorable pumpkin and vine dangly earrings are perfect for the entire fall season, 
especially for dressing up for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

The pumpkins are beautiful, faceted, translucent orange glass beads. 
The wire is antique brass in color and nickel free. 
The vines are hand crafted and each pair is unique.

I have only a few pairs available, but custom orders are welcome if you need more than what is available! Just send me a message and we'll make a plan.  I can easily make some more and would welcome the excuse to make jewelry after bedtime instead of fold laundry.  =)
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment