Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Elastic-top Bag

I finally finished my semester!!! Thanks to help from friends and family, I got through the brutal classes with straight "A"s.
Be impressed. =)
My first week off was spent driving all over the place, but now I can spend more time at home and I actually SEWED tonight!


This little cutie was actually a last-minute project that I made up as I went along, but I love it. It definitely needs some tweaking, but how adorable is this for a 1-year-old girl?Just wait till you see what I made to match it! Ooh, this is so fun!

MORE PICTURES ARE POSTED HERE.

Please excuse the sad set-up. I realized when I went to take the picture that I don't have a single pretty place to display hanging things, so the stick-up hook had to do. I really need to fix that...

Would you be interested in a tutorial for this bag? Or is it pretty self-explanatory? I'd be happy to make another (better) one if anyone is interested in step-by-step instructions.

Here is a sneak-peek at what I'll be posting soon.
YAY for free time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment