Wednesday, January 12, 2011

About Me

I have so many projects that I want to finish, and a slew of new ideas. The problem is finding the time. Hopefully, I will be able to post a couple of things in the next few days, but in the mean time I'll tell you a little bit about me.
  • I'm 31-years-old.
  • My husband, A, and I have been married 11 1/2 years.
  • I have 3 boys: B is 8 and in 2nd grade, C is 4 and in preschool, and D is almost 2 and gets into everything. Together, they really keep me on my toes.
  • I am going to school to get a Paralegal degree and am planning on graduating in 2012. However, being the crazy person I am, I'm seriously considering adding a Marketing degree which will push graduation out another 2-4 years (depending on how much time I want to devote to it).
  • My favorite classes so far have been Psychology and Logic. I did not enjoy Criminal or Property Law. The class I am most excited about this semester is Digital Photography.
  • I have a tattoo of a frog on my ankle. It's not colored in, though, because that would have hurt too much.
  • In my spare time, I enjoy reading (especially a good mystery), watching movies (no horror), sewing, making jewelry, and exercising if I don't have to worry about constant interruptions.
  • I am the oldest child in my family.
  • I despise playing most sports and am not an outdoorsy person, but I love the sun and playing in the water.
  • I hate the cold. So what am I doing in Minnesota??? Good question! The truth is, we want our kids to grow up with grandparents and cousins. It's totally worth freezing our patooties off for a few months a year.
  • I enjoy most kinds if music and will happily skip off to a concert whenever our schedule and finances permit.
  • I played the flute in my high school marching band and taught piano lessons for a few years.
  • I hate jigsaw puzzles but love Sudoku.
  • Shoes make me happy. My favorite pair is red patent leather 3-inch heels. Beautiful!!
  • I spend most days in my pajamas if I don't have to go anywhere, especially in the winter. Why trade my favorite fleece pants if I don't have to?
  • My favorite color is blue. Green and red follow closely behind.
  • I wore braces twice.
  • I broke my ankle by stepping off the curb wrong when I was 6 months pregnant with our 2nd son, leaving me on crutches for the remainder of my pregnancy and a boot for a month after. NOT fun.
  • I went by my middle name for 3 years because I hated my first name (too many jokes).
  • Baking is way more fun than cooking.
  • I love pasta and cheese. Any kind of pasta and cheese. All kinds of pasta and cheese.
  • I don't eat red meat. Ever.
  • Bananas are gross.
  • I think cheesecake is the most perfect food. That, and avocados.
  • I love doing laundry but hate putting it away.
  • Cleaning the toilets is my least favorite job, but with 3 boys I end up doing it a lot.
That's me in a nutshell. My 4-year-old is saying he wants to play a game with me called "Clean Up the House" so I'd better get on that!

I hope you have a beautiful day.
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment